Online casino tips
- Know the odds. You need to spend some time prior to playing, in order to study the odds tables of each game. This way you will get a better grip of probabilities of the game and you will soon be surprised how much better your decisions will be.
- Get the most out of players’ rewards. Most if not all online casinos offer reward programmes for loyal players. If you gamble regularly, it’s better to do it at the same casino so you can accumulate rewards faster. If you split your games in-between casinos, you will not get as much as you would if you played all your games in the same casino.
- Study when big jackpots are about to pay out a big prize. By looking at the web page of each slot machine, you will be able to determine every how often does it give out big sums of money to the winner. This is not on a regular basis, so nobody can predict when the next big jackpot will hit. But you can get a rough idea, especially if the latest big jackpot for a specific slot was given out very recently.
- Bet less, play more. If you have $100 to play with and you make $20 bets, you will most probably run out of money very soon. Bet in smaller increments so you can have as much fun as you can while playing. By betting smaller you get more chances to win.
- Avoid superstitions. There is no way to control the outcome on a game of luck and casinos use the most sophisticated RNG’s (Random Number Generators) to make sure that nobody can predict the outcome of their games. So don’t try to find logic in randomness. Instead, sit back and enjoy all the opportunities to win that come along your way.
- Take advantage of bonuses. One big advantage at online casinos is the bonuses they are able to hand out to players, like the first deposit bonus. Make sure you read carefully the requirements for these bonuses, so you know how much you need to wager in order to get your bonus into your bank account.
- Your game of choice. All online casinos nowadays offer a wide variety of games, from table games (eg. roulette) to card games (eg video poker or black jack) and slots. Each game has its own rules, so you need to know them well in order to avoid costly mistakes. If you are just getting started, it is preferable to pick your favorite game and stick with it for a while, until you feel comfortable enough with the software to start learning new games.
- Choose how much variance you want. There are certain slots which pay out big wins but not very often, while others are programmed to give out smaller and more frequent wins to the player. If you are going for the big prize slots, the mega jackpots etc. expect a higher variance for your bankroll. That means that you may find yourself losing more often than you are used to. Slots without huge jackpots advertised, are usually the ones where players make small but frequent wins.